Alliance University is a famous university for higher education, affiliated to University Grants Commissions (UGC). It is situated in the Bengaluru campus, offering numerous degree courses. There are many UG, PG, doctoral degree programs and professional certifications offered to the candidates in engineering, law, design, business, and commerce. This oldest, professional school has been ranked among India’s top 19 private business schools in India.
Eligibility criteria for admission to the courses at Alliance University:
In order to pursue different courses at this university, online registration is required for the same. Here are the eligibility conditions in short:
- Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test (AUMAT), and personal interviews are the steps in the case of the BBA, BCom, and MCom students.
- The minimum aggregate marks of 45% are required for admission to Law programs.
- For admission to MBA and PGDM, scores in exams such as— CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, and KMAT are required.
- Alliance Research Aptitude Test (ARAT) is needed for admission to the Ph.D. courses.
- On the merit basis, B.Tech admissions are carried out through the JEE Mains and JEE Advanced exams at the national and state levels exams like COMED-K in Karnataka
- Applicants for MTech must obtain at least 55% in B.Tech and BE
- PGCET. Those qualified for GATE need to appear for personal interview only.
- A test named AUEET is conducted by Alliance University which can be taken by the applicants who want admission in BTech and MTech, and selection will be made on a performance basis.
The following table enumerates details of the specializations in MBA and the eligibility criteria:
|MBA||Marketing||50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree for general category students and 45% for SC/ST in any discipline from a well known university
Any of the exams such as CAT, NMAT, XAT, CMAT, KMAT, AMAT and GMAT has to be taken to get a valid score.
|Banking and financial services|
|Finance and management|
Scholarships Offered by Alliance University:
The first year of a program is only when a candidate can avail of the scholarships.
- Students with good academics (10th and 12th) with a 60% score and 70% in the entrance tests, coming under the reserved category, get a waiver in tuition fees.
- The tuition fee waiver for disabled persons as well as the SC and ST students is 20%.
- There is National Level Player and Defence Quota under which the waiver offered is 15%, when they have a 60% score in 10th and 12th and 60% in the Entrance Test.
- A 5% waiver is provided to the candidates who are Karnataka Domicile.
- Waiver up to 50% is offered to PGDM students who are meritorious and belong to the reserved category. When the score in NMAT is over 210, he gets a 50% scholarship; 35% when the NMAT score is between 180-209, and 25% scholarship is 160-179.
- A scorer of 95 percentile in MAT, gets INR 6, 75,000/-; similarly, a 90-95 percentile scorers get INR 4, 72,500/-.
Placements offered by Alliance University:
The job opportunities students get in this university is quite good. 30% of the hirers visited the college for the first time in 2019. There are numerous multinational companies and Indian Business organizations which are in its active recruiter’s list, such as Wipro, Indigo, HCL, HP, Oracle, Reliance, ITC InfoTech, Flipkart, Amazon, Bajaj, IBM, and Aditya Birla Group.
Students get hired in diverse job profiles such as insurance, healthcare, law, hospitality, manufacturing, media, banking, automobile, e-commerce, construction, engineering, IT, education as well as fashion.
The placement for MBA students is 100%. About 29% of the students are absorbed in the IT sector, and 1% in the healthcare sector. 57% B.Tech Students got jobs in the IT sector, 7% in the educational, 2% in the automobile sector, 12% in the infrastructure sector and 1% in media and entertainment. In law, 25% of students of 2020 were recruited, 75% in the IT sector, 13% each in the educational and financial services sector, and 2% in the retail sector.
Alliance University average package
The placement cell of the college creates a network with renowned industry professionals for the recruitment of students. The highest salary offered per year is INR 15.8 lakhs and the lowest is INR 4.5 lakhs. The average package being INR 6 lakhs per annum. Some of the major recruiters were— Amazon India, HDFC Ergo General Insurance, Trident Hotels, Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd., ITC InfoTech, Ashok Leyland, etc.
Check out the Alliance University, Bangalore placement details at https://www.shiksha.com/university/alliance-university-bangalore-52053/placement